Friday, June 3, 2011

Mountain Brook



Sender: Dany

Dany sent this lovely card of a mountain brook in Austria. I love nature, I would love trekking here. I can almost hear the sound of the running brook in my imagination. To me, taking a walk in this kind of natural surroundings is like being on a vacation. But, rule number one: be prepared, never visit a stream without getting your feet wet!  

Sharing some of my favourite quotes on Nature:-

"I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order".  

"Happiness flutters in the air whilst we rest among the breaths of nature".

"To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter; to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring - these are some of the rewards of the simple life".

No comments: