Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rubbing Noses


Sender: Nanwise

Why do cats rub noses with each other? In a cat world, a greeting is exchanged by rubbing noses or grazing cheeks. So those two cats in the picture are just exchanging hellos!!

Imaginary conversation:-

Hello! I am a boy cat.
Well, hello! I am a lady cat.
Where do you live? I live with the Joneses.
I live with the Smiths.
How many humans are there in your household? Mine has 3.
Mine has 7. Are there any babies or young children there?
Yes, why? 
Stay clear away from them, they can hurt you unintentionally.
Okay, thanks,
Would you like to be friends since we are in the same neighbourhood?
Sure!! Glad to!!
Meow!

2 comments:

NEOne said...

Hi Lufra! I was playing on the Internet and found this card I sent to you! I enjoyed the conversation between the two cats. Have a nice day! :-)
Nancy (nanwise)

Lufra@Leisure said...

Hi Nanwise! Lovely to "see" you here! As you can perceive...I think I sometimes can talk Cat on top of my own mother tongue! :D