Friday, December 4, 2020

Postbot Lottery postcard

 


A colourful mailboxes postcard from Portugal that made my day 😍

The new Postcrossing Forum held a "Postbot Lottery" for those who finished the basic "Postbot Tutorial" whereby winners would be sent World Postcard Day themed postcards. 

I was happy to be picked as one of the lucky winners and most relieved when the winning postcard reached my mailbox successfully. Our postal system suspended outbound international mail (except to Singapore) during this Covid-19 pandemic until further notice. As such, I was feeling quite uncertain whether incoming international mail would also be affected. Glad to be proven wrong but also wondering why the restriction is only one-way...

Cute Mickey Mouse stamp! 
I just found out that Mickey was "born" on 18 November 1928. 
So at the time I received this postcard, he was already 92 years old!

No comments: