Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Wintry New York


Sender: Bleuey
Text on card:The beauty of new fallen snow enhances this typical New York winter setting


Bleuey loves summer after a cold winter but will miss the latter if she did not see the four seasons each year. I love new fallen snow. To me that's when winter is at its best. Not as cold, and pretty pretty white, just like a Christmas card scene. What I can't take well is melted snow all slushy and grey or strong winds combined with hail or rain blowing me about. That's when I really feel the cold weather, which goes straight to my bones, freezing my toes and the tip of my nose! Brrrr. All my winter pictures have me looking like a roly-poly toy. Too many layers of winter clothing!! Well, I don't have the four seasons in my own motherland. Thus snow and winter is always a novelty, but not for too long...looking like a roly-poly toy does not become me at all! :D

No comments: