Wednesday, July 13, 2011

'C' is for 'Cocoa'!


Sender: starrysky


'C' is for 'Cocoa' beans, ready to be turned into 'Chocolate'! 


Here are some chocolate quotes for chocolate lovers:- 


*There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE!
*Chocolate: Here today .... Gone today! 
*Forget love-- I'd rather fall in chocolate!!! 
*It's not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let's face it, far more reliable than a man.
*I never met a chocolate I didn't like.
*I don't understand why so many "so called" chocolate lovers complain about the calories in chocolate, when all true chocoholics know that it is a vegetable. It comes from the cocoa bean, beans are veggies, 'nuff said!
*Nuts just take up space where chocolate ought to be. 
*If life is like a box of chocolates, then its time for me to buy another box, I seemed to have already devoured all the good ones!
*Exercise is a dirty word... Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate. 
*Caramels are only a fad. Chocolate is a permanent thing... 

No comments: