Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Bloomrain"

Sender: Tarja

A card designed by Masha D'yans, artist/designer/illustrator.

From masha.com: "In 2002 Masha launched a greeting card company based on her own watercolors. Her playful, sensitive, and colorful painting style draws on inspirations from nature, fashion design, calligraphy, Japanese art and, of course, her native fairy tales. Whimsical and sophisticated, her themes are evocative of a child's imagination: euphoric abandon, everyday mystery, and the beauty of imperfection."

This card is so so pretty, I absolutely adore it! It gives me joy everytime I look at it. Imagine, some of the details on the cards even shine like they were lacquered! Many thanks to Tarja for introducing me to Masha D'yan's works... 

Do surf to see Masha D'yan's line of greeting cards, I'm completely a fan now! 



No comments: