Thursday, October 6, 2011

Me & My Cat!

Sender: Tropi


Tropi and me joined the Cat RR, which is the perfect RR for cat lovers. And it was so thoughtful of Tropi to send me a card by Victoria Kirdiy after reading on this blog that I like her cards! There is a quote on the back of the card:-

"Women and cats always do as they want. Men and dogs can only relax and accept this state of affairs."


:-)

The girl in the card seems to be a cat lover too. So for all cat lovers reading my blog, here is a cat poem by an unknown writer:-

Gentle eyes
that see so much,
paws that have
the quiet touch.

Purrs to signal
"all is well"
and show more love
than words can tell.

Graceful movements
touched with pride,
a calming presence
by our side.

A friendship
that will last and grow,
small wonder
why we love them so.


Gorgeous girl with long hair there!

2 comments:

agi said...

i love these cards too, so cute! :)

Lufra@Leisure said...

Me too & this is the second in my collection. I'm wishing for more... :)