Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Hair Doo


Sender: Lednimedved
Text on card: New Hair Doo

Some kids put up a major fuss at bathtime. So make bathtime an enjoyable playtime, like what the kid in the picture is doing with her shampooed hair. 

Though I can't help noticing that the very kids who don't like to get in the bathtub (major  fuss) are the same ones who don't want to get out!


I particularly love the aircraft stamps as they bring me memories of my childhood hobby; plastic aircraft modeling. I grew up with an uncle, very near to my age, and we would save our money to buy Aircraft Plastic Model Kits and build them together. We had Hellcats, Mustangs, Spitfires and we would hang the finished products with pride. When friends came over for playtime, we would brag, "Hey! We built that!!" (Duh...!!) How we used to fight over who misplaced a particular part or a particular marking sticker or a tiny can of paint! Tch! Tch! 


2 comments:

Postcard Blogger said...

Great postcard and love the stamps too :D

Lufra@Leisure said...

Me too! :)