Thursday, September 13, 2012

London 2012 - By Touchnote


Sender: Stokina

This postcard confused me at first by its Postage marked Guernsey but its ID being Belarusian. It was typed in Cyrillic alphabets, so I could not understand what the card said. Then I realised that it actually was a Samsung Touchnote postcard by the minimal English words printed at the bottom ("Sent to you by Touchnote courtesy of Samsung") . 

I've read a lot of views on the Postcrossing Forum on whether or not this postcard should be used/accepted by postcrossers. As I've never received a Touchnote postcard, I could not quite follow the varied opinions. So, at last, I finally got to see how one looks like, my very first Touchnote postcard. I'm glad that this photo is rather classy. I like watching ladies gymnastics and often follow the sport in international competitions if broadcasted here. 

I think my country's favourite was Nadia Comăneci in a long ago Olympics game which helped to highlight the ladies gymnastics events!

No comments: