Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Learn How To Decorate A Shark!




Sender: Lednimedved

Weird card, ahoy!! 

This was sent to me for the Weird Cards RR. This RR is fun as you can never know what weirdness will reach your mailbox. It's a total surprise each time and this is no exception. Text on card states "Sport Hobbyist. Acrylic on board. Team Macho." Reading that made me go off in peals of laughter. Imagine someone meeting you for the first time and asking about your favourite pastime and you answer (in a posturing and macho way), "Sculpting sharks and decorating sharks." LOL. 

For anyone fascinated by sharks, I guess decorating a shark is an absolute treat (yowza!!) but...with flowery motifs??? Shark = Macho. Flowery motifs = Peace, man! Love, man! (What a conflict!)

Gosh, I am tearing up, I really am :D
Fantastic array of stamps from Lednimedved, inclusive of the ill-fated Skylab. 

No comments: