Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Addams Family

Sender: MichelleW

In one of the games in the Colour RR, we had to choose 3 book titles and let our group members decide on the fitting card they wish to send us. One of my chosen book titles was "Bleak House" and MichelleW sent this Addams Family cartoon card, in front of the Bleak House that the Addamses live in. Superb choice!

I remember watching the classic Addams Family TV series which were shown here. And much later, the updated ones / movie. But somehow or rather, the old TV series seemed funnier. I was hugely fascinated by Lurch ("You rang?"), The Thing and the Uncle's bed of nails. Oh, and also the catchy theme song (snapping my fingers to the theme: da-da-da-dum, click-click; da-da-da-dum, click-click; da-da-da-dum, da-da-da-dum, da-da-da-dum, click- click!!)

Thanks to MichelleW for sending me a moment of childhood nostalgia!
I love MichelleW's fixing of thematic thumbnail images or stickers!

No comments: