Monday, September 26, 2011

Coco Chanel says..


Sender: Cicus

This is a handmade card by Cicus for the All About Women RR. So elegant and with a wonderful quote thereon by Coco Chanel, "In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." Coco Chanel was amongst the key designers who made a bold and lasting impression on women's fashion in the 20th Century with ideas of how modern women everywhere should look, act, and dress. Who hasn't heard of the Chanel Suit?

Some quotes by Coco Chanel that I particularly like:-

~ As long as you know men are like children, you know everything!

~ Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.

~ Since everything is in our heads, we had better not lose them

~ I am not young but I feel young. The day I feel old, I will go to bed and stay there. J'aime la vie! I feel that to live is a wonderful thing.