Saturday, April 28, 2012

The World of Coca Cola




Sender: Bellesouth

Atlanta, Georgia
Adjacent to Underground at Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive and Central Avenue, The World of Coca Cola tells the story of its product from the beginning to the present with a look into the future.

I read that The World of Coca-Cola is a fun, interactive experience that explores everything Coke. I have never heard of this museum and the minute I got this card, I told my friends who love Coca Cola so much (and comb flea markets for Coca Cola memorabilia!) about it!

According to Bellesouth, in this museum one can taste the different flavours of Coca Cola from around the world and that while some taste pretty good, some are totally otherwise! I for one simply prefer the original Coca Cola and not the diet, nor cherry, nor vanilla etc. etc. versions...Have you got a favourite flavour? :D

No comments: