Sunday, March 4, 2012

This Looks Familiar!




Sender: Sophie54
For Just Postcards RR

Sophie read my profile and ticked some of my favourite themes: Black & White, Fun, Book & Reading and chose this postcard to send to me thinking that I might like it. I do! In fact, I LOVE it!! It's just like me! Captured by a book and letting things slide as I got too engrossed...Made my family members laugh so as the picture's utterly spot on! Thank you Sophie, a perfect choice indeed!

Sophie has sent me a card before, via the official Postcrossing site, and that was a gem too. Looking back I think a few postcrossers on the Forum has sent me cards via the official Postcrossing site too and vice versa. It's always fun to receive a card from a familiar name or to draw the address of a familiar name on the official site! For the latter, I will keep it a secret on the Forum until they receive my official cards :)

No comments: