Thursday, October 11, 2012

Skiers in the White Valley




Sender: Gaël
Text on card: "Skieurs Au Passage Des Séracs Dans La Vallée Blance"
Translated: Skiers passing seracs in the white valley (I think?)

Can you see the itsy-bitsy teenie-weenie skiers on the right side of the card? Eeee....I would not dare be like them and ski down the steep valley/slope/hill/ whatever! (As if I could ski!?!) And if I did, I would have left my tummy and bravado way up at the start and went all the way down yelling for my mother, (and perhaps triggering an avalanche! No!). 

Therefore, to save all the skiers in any ski steep slopes, Lufra has Magnanimously Decided Not To Venture in such extreme sports.  :-D
The sender himself, I presume! A happy Postcrosser!  :D

And this sticker, it made me laugh! :D

1 comment:

Gaël said...

The Skiers are in the white valley down the Mont-Blanc, France.

This is really the sender on the stamp.

The sender himself.