Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Jessie


Sender: Laurence
Toy Story 2 by Pixar, Concept Art by Jill Culton
"Jessie" (Jessica Jane Pride). A cowgirl doll, abandoned by her original owner, friends with Woody and Buzz Lightyear.

Laurence sent this card after seeing that it was on my favourites postcards wall. TQ Laurence! And the additional special part of this postcard was Laurence's artwork at the back. See the blue pattern around the stamp? It was all over the back of the postcard, surrounding my address and Laurence's caricature of herself and her speech bubbles. At first I thought the decor was printed on the card, ie. that the card came with the decoration already printed by Pixar. But after looking closer, I saw that it was made by blue and black ink coloured pens by the sender herself. Absolutely smashing! Love it lots, Laurence!!  <3 <3

Wish I can do the same for my cards!! 

No comments: