Monday, May 21, 2012

Waiting




Sender: Olenenka
Waiting

Olenenka wants to show me a typical Ukrainian mailbox and I am delighted with her choice.
What do you think this girl is waiting for? Is she also a postcrosser, waiting for her official cards or cards from the forum? Or is she waiting for news from her guy?


Sharing a song I love by The Carpenters:-
( Stop!) Oh yes, wait a minute Mr Postman!
( Wait ) Wait Mr Postman!
(*) Please Mr Postman look and see
( Oh yeah ) If there's a letter in your bag for me
( Please, Please, Mr Postman ) Why's it takin' such a long time
( Oh yeah ) For me to hear from that boy of mine

There must be some word today
From my boyfriend so far away
Please Mr Postman look and see
If there's a letter, a letter for me.

I've been standin' here waitin' Mr Postman
So-o-o patiently
For just a card or just a letter
Sayin' he's returning'home to me.
Repeat (*)

So many days you passed me by
See the tears standin' in my eyes.
You didn't stop to make me feel better
By leavin' me a card or a letter.
Repeat (*)

Why don't you check it and see
One more time for me
You gotta wait a minute, wait a minute...
( Mr Postman )
Mr Postman look and see
( C'mon deliver the letter, the sooner the better )

Mr Postman..... 


No comments: