Monday, May 23, 2011

'A' and 'B'


Sender: Alienne, 'A' for 'Absence of people'. Very creative!
Alienne seems to know that I'd love to jump into the picture & start my leisurely walk along that path rightaway. Yes, I am fond of walking along scenic routes, along nature trails, basically, enjoying nature at its best. I miss doing this in the cooler climates. Where I am right now, I may be burnt by the hot sun or soaked by sudden tropical thunderstorms..or in the wilder nature trails, keep a lookout for monkeys eyeing my packed food, or ssssslithering reptilesss.
Alienne sent 'B' for 'Blumen'. 'Blumen' means 'Flowers' in German! What a lovely pink rose and blue forget-me-nots. I wish I can grow them in my garden but I am an indifferent gardener (no green thumbs!) and only bougainvilleas survive my indifference..


  

No comments: